Cara Linda + Mala Leche

Cara Linda + Mala Leche

Saturday, January 3, 2009

Happy Merry!


After 4 days of traveling about visiting with family lucas became slightly obsessed with PRESENTS!! Funny but also alarming after the 5th day, actually he asked again today " there are presents for me?" Louie and I joked about researching presents addict anonymous and he pretty much gained the title Present Addict. I guess most 3 1/2 year olds act this way?? please say yes.
Another obsession right now is The Yellow Submarine by The Beatles. We listen to it repeatedly on road trips. I really wanted to get him an authentic Yellow Submarine Toy with figurines from the Beatles Film, but they were kind of hard to find. Also, friends of ours have a Beatles train set with a Yellow Submarine train car! AWESOME!! needless to say that is impossible to find. Instead auntie kristy gave him a Junk Food Yellow Submarine baseball tee and he loves it, wore it twice already.

No comments: