Lucas started a 2 hour 5 day program last week and despite our nervous anticipation of the transition and riding a school bus, Lucas has adapted extremely well! better than mom and dad! well Mom! He LOVES the bus and we are out on the porch everyday 10 minutes early waiting....the second day Lucas told me mama, here comes the bus! I can smell it! the bus has no odor, lucas, which is something else we are having a lot of fun with right now, is being playful with words and is experimenting with his vocabulary. We are always laughing, I have to start recording the things he says....
Cara Linda + Mala Leche
Cara Linda + Mala Leche
Tuesday, July 8, 2008
Second Week of Summer Pre-School
Lucas started a 2 hour 5 day program last week and despite our nervous anticipation of the transition and riding a school bus, Lucas has adapted extremely well! better than mom and dad! well Mom! He LOVES the bus and we are out on the porch everyday 10 minutes early waiting....the second day Lucas told me mama, here comes the bus! I can smell it! the bus has no odor, lucas, which is something else we are having a lot of fun with right now, is being playful with words and is experimenting with his vocabulary. We are always laughing, I have to start recording the things he says....
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment