Cara Linda + Mala Leche

Cara Linda + Mala Leche

Sunday, January 13, 2008

New Prima!


Baby Lucia...Lucas is in Love



















5 comments:

comfies said...

omg, jeanine, my heart just melted after watching these videos. you must be the happiest woman on earth.

and yes let's trade!!!!! i'm totally in love with your line..

comfies said...

p.s. is it ok if i add a link to this blog on my blog so i can remember to check in on these beautiful bebes? or is that too public for you, lemme know..

Jeanine said...

absolutely Danica! I would not mind at all...let's get linked!

comfies said...

jeanine, i'm coming to ny next week and am hoping to visit some cute shops. do you have any faves you might wanna suggest? xod

p.s. i haven't finished making any littles yet, sorry. but soon!

Jeanine said...

yay! how fun! I have to admit that I am so out of touch with NY these days! I Know it sounds crazy but NJ has had me on lock down....not to mention Lucas! I am going to do some research and get back to you.
coming for work or play? xo-j